Service Manager (Heavy Plant / Construction / Quarry)
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd
9th November 2020
£36000 - £42000
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
Service Manager (Heavy Plant / Construction / Quarry)£38,000 - £42,000 + Vehicle + Training + ProgressionEly, Cambridgeshire. Are you a Service Manager looking to work with a rapidly expanding company in a role where you will be given full autonomy to help grow and put your mark on a skilled service team? On offer is a fantastic opportunity to work in a pivotal role for a well-respected company which will see you manage and develop a small team whilst being afforded specialist training and further progression opportunities. In this role you will plan the workload to all service orders, coordinate the overall daily operations, whilst maintaining the professionalism of a team of Engineers This highly renowned company have continued to excel through these unprecedented times and have exciting plans for growth well under way making this a great time to get on board to further your career. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone to develop in a role and become a key part of a growing team. The Role:
· Planning the workload of engineers.
· Ensure sufficient resources are always available.
· Customer facing. The Person:
· Service Manager.
· Plant, Construction or Quarry background.
· Looking to make your mark on a growing business. Service Manager, Service Supervisor, Service, Manager, Construction, Plant, Quarrying, Heavy Plant, Mechanical Machinery, Service Engineer, Mechanical, Mechanics, Hydraulics, Parts, Pneumatics, Management.
RTR96467 To apply for this role or for to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Sam Dufose at Rise Technical Recruitment.