Plymouth (remote working until further notice)
7 months initially
Candidates are required to hold active SC Clearance or be willing to undergo SC Clearance.
Our client is a leading provider of critical, complex engineering services which support national defence, save lives and protect communities.
- The role of Oracle Developer is part of the Oracle Services Team within Business Solutions, Marine and Technology (M&T) division and reports directly to the Oracle Services Team Leader.
- You will work with a team of Oracle Developers, Testers, Analysts, Project Managers and Solution Managers throughout the software development life cycle, following Agile principles.
- Your main purpose will be to develop technical solutions to support business processes within the organisation and to support updates to existing solutions.
- This role will take responsibility for developing software against business requirements, both functional and non-functional. You will also provide guidance to other team members and participate in continuous improvement for the development process.
- Database technologies - Oracle, SQL server, PostGresSQL
- ETL tools - Microsoft SQL Server Integrated Services (SSIS), Informatica Power Centre, Pentaho Data Integration, programming language SQL/T-SQL scripts, procedures and functions.
- Reporting tools - To develop dashboards Power BI, QlikView / Qlik Sense, Pentaho Reporting
- Master / Reference Data Management tools - MultiVue, Microsoft Master Data Services
- Cloud Environments - Amazon Web Services(AWS), Microsoft Azure
Suitable candidates should submit their CV in the first instance.
Contact Name: Experis UK
Job ID: 2869570