|Listed on:||8th November|
|Salary/Rate:||£617 - £617|
|Start Date:||2020-11-08 00:00:00|
Solution Enterprise Architect.UK Government DV Clearance only
End User: Client
IR35 Status: Determination yet to be provided, please assume Inside for now
Candidate must be a resident in the UK for last 5 years and not travelled outside of the UK for longer than 1 month in duration within the last 5 years
Job Title -Technical Architect
The role sits within the architecture function within the programme, where we require an application architect with cloud and security controls experience to continue Audit and Data Access Controls design architecture.
The architect is expected to be a self-starter who can lead a team of technical staff to produce and deliver on detailed application designs. The individual will work with a range of internal and external technical stakeholders. The architect will report into the lead architect and work alongside a small team of technical architects.
The requirement is due to a required acceleration of delivery. This is due to the tasks including development of the audit components being on the critical path of the programme/portfolio delivery.
There are multiple external interfacing programmes with the platform, some of which have requirements that need to be accommodated in the platform design. Aspects of this will form part of the role.
The following detailed requirements apply to the role:
Essential skills and experience
• Applications architecture background (java, json, xml)
• API/Broker/Bus architecture
• Building HL/LL designs
• Stakeholder Engagement for platform and portfolio interfaces
• Expertise/experience working on security controls/mechanisms, transport protocols, IAM, Access Control (RBAC&ABAC)
• Java Frameworks such as Hibernate, Camel; Message queueing (Eg. ActiveMQ, RabbitMQ, MQSeries, MSMQ)
• Databases (eg. PostgresSQL, MS SQL, Sybase T-SQL, Oracle PL/SQL)
• ESB products (eg. Weblogic, Red Hat Fuse, JBoss)
• API gateways (Mulesoft, Axway)
Nice-to-have skills & experience
• Cloud technologies e.g. AWS/Azure
• Agile and Waterfall methodologies
• Toolsets e.g. confluence and JIRA
Languages & Frameworks
Good to have: Systems Engineering tools Eg. Sparx Enterprise Architect, Elasticsearch, Hudson/Jenkins, JIRA, Confluence,
Nice to have: Puppet, Foreman, Salt, Vagrant, SBT, Maven, Ant, Gradle, Leiningen, Eclipse, Intellij IDEA, Git, Mercurial, Clearcase, CVS, SVN, Jetty, Bamboo, Fisheye, Poseidon UML, SSH, rsync Cloudera, Hortonworks, Hadoop.
Linux (Debian, Ubuntu and Red Hat RHEL and CentOS), Windows, Mac OS X
Oracle Database, MongoDB, Sybase, MySQL, PostgreSQL
Agile approaches (Scrum, Kanban and derivatives), Continuous Delivery techniques (fully automated build/testing/deployment) and DevOps, UX-driven approaches.
Test Driven Development, Behaviour driven frameworks incl. Cucumber, Automated end to end testing using smart stubs, emulation (eg Selenium)
1. Work as a team with our organisation and other suppliers
2. Transparent and collaborative when making decisions
3. Have a no-blame culture and encourage people to learn from their mistakes
Microsoft applications including Excel and VBA
A minimum of DV clearance is required - candidates must be cleared
Contact Name: Admin Ssunita Chaubey
Job ID: 2869172