My client requires a Business Development Manager with online retail experience
Purpose of Role:
To deliver an assigned financial target, quarterly based on an annual booked revenue target.
The revenue attainment is to be measured against new logo client wins & Annual Contract Value.
- Proven new logo wins from scratch (not upsell or expand)
- Can demonstrate the ability to win New client logo wins in target markets of retail and e-commerce through clear experience.
- A self-motivated professional who can plan how to develop a strong pipe (3-4x annual target) in the assigned territory.
- Understands solution and value-based selling.
- Is comfortable making a compelling business case at C-Level.
- Is able to collaborate effectively with internal teams such as inside sales and marketing to develop the pipe.
- Is comfortable doing his/her pipeline generation in collaboration with the BDEs (inside sales).
- Knows how to qualify opportunities effectively and follow a structured sales methodology.
- Is a strong and effective communicator.
- Is comfortable negotiating $1million+ Software contracts.
- Has worked in a fast-paced hyper growth start-up or venture capital backed growth business.
- Is methodical, structured and organised in their work.
Use of tools and process:
- Has made extensive use of CRM tools such as Hubspot or Salesforce.
- Has used tools such as Zoom Info (Discover.org), Linked In etc to build contacts and target key job titles in target companies.
Experience and background:
- The ideal candidate will have 5 years+ in a new business sales role selling value based Software solutions into the retail / ecommerce market. Other industries will be considered.
- Clear and demonstrable track record of achieving quarterly and annual revenue targets.
- Can show consistent new logo wins throughout his/her career with supporting deal examples.
- Multi-year Software sales experience in business solutions highly desirable
Contact Name: Eilidh Smith
Job ID: 2869149