A leader in the development of integrated Power IC's for high-performance Analog Mixed Signal products for a variety of markets is looking for an Analog IC Layout Engineers to join a new design team in Ireland and work on precision Analog IC Layout of high power/HV IC's in brand new technology.
In your position as Analog IC Layout Engineer you will be tasked with the the following:
- Collaborate with circuit designers and understand the sensitivities of each layout activity.
- Performing the layout of high current power FETs, understanding constraints such as current crowding and electro-migration all the way to the package.
- Performing the layout of precision circuit level designs understanding the effects of device matching, parasitics, cross talk etc.
- Performing chip level floor planning and detailed routing, including LPE extraction and use of automated routing techniques.
- Performing circuit level and chip level LVS, DRC, IR drop analysis and other physical design checks.
- Develop and continuously improve layout practices and procedures, utilizing scripting languages such as skill and working with EDA to define tool enhancements.
- Participate in layout design review of products to ensure quality of results.
- Clearly communicate project status and group needs to senior management
The successful Analog IC Layout Engineer is industry degree qualified and has at least 3 years of experience in Analog IC Layout in a Cadence environment including:
- Proven experience with multiple products introduced to the market with switching Integrated Power functions
- Proven experience with designs targeted to WLP and Wire Bond packages
- Proficiency with Cadence layout tools, Caliber LVS and DRC tools.
For more information and to discuss your suitability for this role please click on APPLY NOW to be contacted for an initial conversation.
Contact Name: Ane Bauer
Job ID: 2868695