|Listed on:||5th November|
|Salary/Rate:||£35,000 - £50,000|
This company are a specialist eCommerce website developer & system integrator providing eCommerce, marketing & technology services & are growing rapidly.
Reporting into the Head of eCommerce Delivery, you will be supported by a team of developers, designers & digital experts to create cutting edge website development for businesses that range from international market leaders to fast-growing emerging players.
- Manage Magento eCommerce projects on time, in scope, & within budget
- Ownership of the projects, actions, risks & issues for all the projects within your Customer portfolio. This includes client relationship, expectations, satisfaction of delivery & their website - velopment
- Proactively collaborate with the internal teams
- Management of off-shore development team, including time tracking within each project & overall capacity planning for your development team
- Monitor the project progress & provide updates to the business on a regular basis
- Carry out Post Project 'Wash ups' to ensure the business takes on board any learning for future projects & prevents any mistakes being repeated
- Hold weekly calls with the Client to provide progress updates & manage expectations
- Customisation of the website will be documented within confluence to ensure a smooth handover to the Support team post go-live
- Motivate the delivery team, facilitate success & growth each of its members
Ideally you will have agency experience as well as a strong Project Management background leading eCommerce projects. The role is highly client facing & we will expect the successful candidate to demonstrate strong client management skills & business acumen.
- Strong Project Management experience of at least 5 years working within eCommerce
- Extensive experience of delivering Magento projects is essential
- Ability to define the project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders & ensuring technical feasibility
- Client facing management skills are essential
- Proven experience delivering software development & integration programmes with the ability to manage multiple work streams concurrently
- A technical background is a must with understanding & hands-on experience in software development & web technologies - you must have the ability to manage the development & QA team expectations
- Proven experience with JIRA is desirable
- Highly proficient in project management tools; certification is highly desirable
- Management of internal resources & 3rd parties to execute projects
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills & ability to interact with technical & non¬technical audiences including customers, executives, managers & subject matter experts
- Creative approach to problem solving with an understanding of UX impact
- Ideally Agile/Waterfall Methodology experience and/or prince2 practitioner
Benefits include a highly competitive salary, health care, flexible & remote working, paid parking & additional annual leave.
Contact Name: Recruitment Genius Ltd
Job ID: 2868562