Technical Business Analyst / Project Manager, - London
5th November 2020
£70000 - £90000
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
Technical BA / PM - Data Warehouse - Regulatory Reporting
£70000 - £90000 per annum
Global Banking Client is looking for a Technical BA / PM within Capital Markets - Data Warehouse Team.
* A technical business analyst - Must have strong banking background.
* Advanced data management and data analysis skills as BA/PM
* Strong cross asset product knowledge of Derivatives
* Regulatory experience (counterparty credit risk / Basel - nice to have but not essential)
* Inbound and outbound FIX messaging to support the electronic communication of Debt, Cash Equity and Derivative transactions.
Working on multiple regulations that require a technical solution to collate, translate and feed data on the derivative transactions in scope and associated collateral to a vendor application to perform the exposure calculations and submissions to the regulator.
As the Data Warehouse lead BA/PM on the project - youll be responsible for the Gap Analysis and Technical Mapping documentation, achieved through regular communication with the business sponsors and vendor.
Business Analyst, Project Manager, Data Management, Data Warehouse, CCR, SQL, Derivatives