|Listed on:||4th November|
|Start Date:||2020-11-04 00:00:00|
Job Purpose and primary objectives:
Key responsibilities (please specify if the position is an individual one or part of a team):
As a Pega Business Architect you will:
o Understand the business process and business requirements of the customers and translating them to requirements artifacts such as BRD/Functional spec/User stories.
o Part of the business team in gathering requirements and choosing the best way to implement requirements leveraging the Pegasystems software and DCO capabilities.
o Posess good knowledge on PEGA Marketing concepts
o Design the business process, do the modelling in Pega, collaborate with the Pega System Architects to implement the optimal solution with focus on User experience.
o Business Analysis of Marketing requirement from Business team, and map it to Pega Marketing platform development.
- Supervisory / Managerial responsibilities (please specify if the position will have persons reporting to it):
- Other responsibilities - Budgets, targets, equipment etc (please specify):
• Strong understanding of Pega methodologies.
• Clear and concise communication skills with the ability to adapt to diverse target audiences.
• Pega Certified Business Architect is a Must.
• Strong leadership, mentoring, coaching, and motivational skills.
• Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment.
• 5+ years of IT experience.
• Minimum 3 years of Pega BA experience.
• Worked on the Pega Marketing projects.
Duration of the Assignment:
Contact Name: Admin Ssunita Chaubey
Job ID: 2868199