PMO Lead - Manchester
£45,000 - £55,000
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
Lead PMO - (Retail Experience Essential)
£45,000 - £55,000 per annum
Exciting opportunity to join a global retailer with Manchester based offices. The business is going through a digital transformation and require an experienced Lead PMO to join the Transformation team. You will have a background in working on programmes within Retail, Digital Transformation and Omi-Channel.
The client will only consider candidates with Retail experience.
Your role will support the delivery of the strategic growth agenda including digital transformation and service expansion projects. You will build a PMO and enhance the governance and reporting processes and procedures.
* To lead and chair project meetings with senior management and ensure that all timelines are adhered to and that all issues, risks and slippages are addressed.
* To support and challenge the delivery workstreams ensuring they are achievable but also providing alternative solutions to successful delivery if circumstances change.
* To monitor project status and ensure that projects meet the appropriate stage gateways as set by the PMO governance process.
* To produce and own all project governance documentation, maintaining it throughout the lifecycle of a project.
* To ensure projects run within agreed tolerances and tolerance breaches are reported promptly to the PMO Governance Board.
* To provide regular project reporting to the Senior Management Team.
* To present recommendations to build and improve the PMO processes.
* To ensure efficient communication channels within the organisation.