Project Manager - Finance - London
4th November 2020
£550 - £650
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
Project Manager - Finance & Actuarial- Insurance
£550 - £650 per day
Our client is a leading Life & Pensions organisation based in the City of London, is actively looking for a Project Manager with finance transformation experience to join them on a contract basis (6 months with view to extend up to 18 months). The selected individual will be responsible for the implementation of finance & actuarial transformation across the business
* A proven track record in the delivery of complex change projects
* Experience working closely with Actuarial & finance functions
* Agile Delivery experience
* Demonstrated ability to effectively manage projects from design through to implementation
* Strong understanding of risk management and governance framework
* Experience working within Insurance is essential
* Stakeholder Management experience, up to C-Suite level
This role is offered on a 6-month basis; however, this programme has an expected duration of 12-18 months so the likelihood for extension is strong. It will be based in The City of London at a rate of circa £550 - £650 a day. If this opportunity is of interest, please forward your CV for immediate consideration.
Project Manager, Programme Manager, Change, Transformation, Insurance, Life, Pensions, Finance, Actuarial