|Listed on:||29th October|
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
I am currently recruiting for the below role which is an initial 5 month contract in Milton Keynes.
Build Support Engineer:
The engineer will support and coordinate HV battery pack/controller build activities. This role is not just limited to design and engineering work, candidates also will be responsible for releasing components into launch. Previous experience with building components is required Recent CREO experience is a must!
* Manage and release system level BOM's
* Manage build manuals and update as required
* Review and make improvements to the standard processes and to manufacturing procedures
* Coordinate build readiness meetings to ensure cross functional teams are aligned to meet overall program deliverables
* Coordinate issue resolution meetings with cross functional teams and implement changes in build accordingly.
* Communicate build related issues day to day basis and create deviations as agreed
* Perform final checks to align with build readiness documentation to ensure the system has correct instrumentation and traceability
* Support weekly ECN (Change review) meetings
* Basic Creo and drawing reading skills are required
* HV Electrical systems (battery packs and battery controllers) knowledge would be beneficial
* Wiring harness routing knowledge would be beneficial
If you are interested or know someone that could be please send an up-to-date CV and I will be in touch to discuss the role in more detail.
Please click here to find out more about our Key Information Documents. Please note that the documents provided contain generic information. If we are successful in finding you an assignment, you will receive a Key Information Document which will be specific to the vendor set-up you have chosen and your placement.
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit www.progressiverecruitment.com
Progressive Recruitment, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales