|Listed on:||29th October|
|Salary Notes:||Competitive + Benefits|
As an experienced global release and deployment manager, you will plan, govern and execute platform and product technical releases across our broad product portfolio. In your role, you will align the strategic direction of global platform and product release management with the organizations overall vision, guide product squads accordingly and execute in line with product development, agile and devops best practices.
Your responsibilities include, but not limited to:
• Understand the business strategy for products in your scope and connect this to the release and deployment strategy that you will shape
• Align platform and product release to a global release plan and calendar
• Govern this portfolio ensuring a timely release of products
• Develop release management experts as part of product squads aligned to devops principles through coaching, training and knowledge sharing
• Scale platform and product release management capability, including people and associated processes, ensuring standardization and adoption of our enterprise grade tools at all times
• Become an expert in the deployment and support phases of all products in your scope
• Continually drive continuous improvements through the service and own the results
• Design, implement and manage the associated governance frameworks
What you'll bring to the role:
• 10 - 15 years' experience in platform and product release management
• Managing teams within IT environments
• 10+ years delivering releasing products in agile, scaled agile and or devops environment and experience in Life Sciences, Salesforce, Veeva, Patient programmes, CRM projects or an equivalent area
• University degree in business/technical area adequate equivalent.
• Expert ITIL / Agile / GxP, analytical and problem solving skills
• Expert understanding of release management processes and tools, stakeholder management and/or business consulting skills
• Excellent organizational, interpersonal, communication, presentation and writing skill and highly dependable, outstanding attention to detail and strong follow-up skills
• Ability to work with others in a high paced, fluid, multi-cultural and multi-disciplinary team. Strong teamwork and interpersonal skills at all management levels. Ability to operate in matrix organization effectively and strong can-do attitude and results-focused
You'll receive: Company Pension Plan; Life and Accidental Insurance; Meals Allowance or Canteen in the office; Flexible working hours
Why consider Novartis?
799 million. That's how many lives our products touched in 2019. And while we're proud of that fact, in this world of digital and technological transformation, we must also ask ourselves this: how can we continue to improve and extend even more people's lives?
We believe the answers are found when curious, courageous and collaborative people like you are brought together in an inspiring environment. Where you're given opportunities to explore the power of digital and data. Where you're empowered to risk failure by taking smart risks, and where you're surrounded by people who share your determination to tackle the world's toughest medical challenges.
Imagine what you could do at Novartis!
Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
Novartis embraces diversity, equal opportunity and inclusion. We are committed to building diverse teams, representative of the patients and communities we serve, and we strive to create an inclusive workplace that cultivates bold innovation through collaboration, and empowers our people to unleash their full potential.
Contact Name: Novartis
Job ID: 2866322