Will be playing SME role for DebtManager
DebtManager 11 & DebtManager 9 product experience is must
Experience required:10-12 years. Experience in migration from other legacy applications to DM9 is added advantage
- Should be a expertise in Debt manager 11 & Debt manager 9 products
- Should have very good knowledge in ETL, Unix, Mainframe, Java and SQL DB
- Should have good understanding on overall FICO products
- Should have understanding on Kettle ETL tool
- Stakeholder engagement and build a good network of contacts to support the requirements process and to gain a clear understanding of each business function, how they work and the data they use/own.
- Requirements gathering; gather business requirements to capture what data/business assets are to migrate to the new infrastructure, who owns the data, and gather special requirements for the new solution/structure.
- Creation of documentation; Requirements/data capture. Data mapping between source and target including user access and access levels across the data structure. Business Requirements document per business unit. Project background, project approach and next steps.
- Support UAT testing, create test plans and test script for the business, ensuring the correct access has been put in place and the business assets are available in the new environment.
- Design and build technical solutions in the target platform (Debt Manager 9) test environment and perform testing activities to ensure the solution worked as designed. Implement the solution to the LIVE environment within a required deployment window by liaising with IT and ensuring the solution does not impact cases other then the volumes identified.
- Fully document all solutions using Visio process and power point presentations to show full end to end of the strategy and displaying the changes that would be involved.
- Present solutions/proposals to stakeholders to advise the current ‘as is’ situation as well as the ‘to be’ process using power point presentations that fully articulate the problem/new requirement in a simple and easy to understand way in order to engage the stakeholder and get their approval for the changes being proposed. Customer, Financial and operation risk clearly identified in all changes to ensure the impacts of the change were fully understood and any steps that have been taken in order to mitigate the risks.
- Document and monitor post migration incidents through JIRA and manage communications between business areas and IT in order to get the correct resolution in a timely manor.
- Provide change delivery timelines to the stakeholders with a timeframe on when each phase of the change can be delivered.
- Agile Development Environment - Defect tracking post migration to ensure full visibility of all defects /issues in view using JIRA