|Listed on:||28th October|
|Salary/Rate:||£26,000 - £31,000|
An opportunity is available for a confident, well presented IT Support Engineer to move into consultancy within a London based IT consultancy, who offer businesses professional IT support services and project implementation.
As an IT Consultant your focus will be on maintaining and supporting the client's IT infrastructure, planning and implementing new technology projects with realistic expectations of customer budgets.
Salary £26-31k + bonus £2-£4k
- Collect customer requirements and work with the team to provide technology solutions.
- Providing efficient customer support for servers, desktops, routers, firewalls, applications and client networks.
- Although predominantly office based, you will visit clients in the London area, when required.
- Update client notes in a clear and methodical manner
- Update and track issues using ticketing software
- Provide time information for billing
To be considered for this position, you must have some of the skill-sets outlined below, where they ask for knowledge, they expect an understanding of the relevant technology not necessarily hands on experience:
- Experience with Windows Server 2012 R2, 2016 and 2019
- Experience with Office365/M365 and Azure
- Experience with Hyper-V
- Experience of Windows 7 and 10 desktop operating systems
- Basic Knowledge of Mac OSX operating systems
- Experience with Windows Active Directory
- Knowledge of Windows File / Exchange Servers
- Knowledge of networking, DNS, DHCP, TCP/IP & VPN
- Experience of troubleshooting & fault finding
- Experience with hardware maintenance and repair
- Experience with backup and antivirus software solutions
- Knowledge of Linux operating systems
As an IT Consultant you must be well presented, have excellent communication skills and strong client facing skills. A willingness to take ownership of issues and a commitment to providing excellent customer service is also key.
This is the ideal role for a motivated professional, with a strong skill set that includes experience of Microsoft Cloud, Desktop and Server products looking to further their career.
The ability to find solutions to technical problems that you have not had previous experience of solving by utilising search engines and forums.
The successful applicant will have the opportunity to progress within an expanding company and grow their skills in other technical areas such as VOIP, IP CCTV and AV.
There is the potential to earn a quarterly bonus typically £2,000-£4,000 annually which is calculated on project hours billed.
Contact Name: Recruitment Genius Ltd
Job ID: 2866106