Security Cleared Trainer
LA International Computer Consultants Ltd
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
Our client are currently recruiting for 3 x SC Cleared Trainer to join a team based in London. The role will be 12 months in duration.
The primary objective of this project is to improve operational effectiveness by providing a modern, secure digital platform for Command & Control (C&C).
The role holder will:
* Report to Business Change Manager, C&C project
* Work with the C&C Business Change Team to deliver training products to staff and officers via multiple channels, e.g. classroom delivery, documentation and e-learning products
* Work with an external supplier to provide administration support to a Learning Management System accessible to staff and officers. Tasks include user access and management (secure login functionality), system support to the user, system and user monitoring (e.g. system reporting, tracking of training module completion) and training content review
* A track record of producing training materials, both paper and electronic products
* Experience of delivering class room based training, preferably with industry recognised qualifications
* To be familiar with providing training administration
* Experience of using industry standard training products
* Experience of providing local coaching to personnel as a follow up to formal training, preferably with industry recognised qualifications
* Experience of delivering training within a police or law enforcement organisation, ideally within an IT enabled organisational change environment
* A strong personal and professional commitment and track record of delivering organisational change
Due to the nature and urgency of this post, candidates holding or who have held high level security clearance in the past are most welcome to apply. Please note successful applicants will be required to be security cleared prior to appointment which can take up to a minimum 10 weeks.
LA International Computer Consultants Ltd is an HMG Approved Consultancy and operates as an IT & Engineering Consultancy or as an Employment Business & Agency, depending upon the precise nature of the work, for security cleared jobs or non-clearance vacancies, we welcome applications from all sections of the community and from people with diverse experience and backgrounds.
Award Winning LA International Computer Consultants Ltd (Recruiter Awards for Excellence - Best IT, Best Public Sector & Gold Awards) and the most prestigious award that any business can receive The Queens Award for Enterprise: International Trade 2015.