|Recruiter:||Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd|
|Listed on:||28th October|
|Salary/Rate:||£28,000 - £40,000|
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
Air Source Heat Pump Installer
Scotland - Central Belt
£28,000 - £40,000 + Overtime + Van + Training + Progression
Are you an experienced Boiler Engineer with a Gas Safe qualification and CSCS ticketing?
Are you looking to expand your technical skills with a company who will invest heavily into your training and development?
In this role you will cover the Central Belt area by installing Air Source Heat Pumps. Training will be provided for those who are applying and only have the experience of working with conventional heating systems.
The ideal candidate will already have experience in installing Air Source Heat Pumps and have a relevant NVQ at level 2 or 3.
This is a great role for an engineer looking to join a leading heating company with a great team culture where you can receive training and progression proportionate to the work that you are willing to put in.
* Covering the Central Belt area
* Installing Air Source Heat Pumps (experience with Daikin is especially advantageous)
* Undertaking relevant training where necessary
* Providing a high-quality service to customers
* Background of working with DHW systems and Unvented Cylingers
* Experience with Air Source Heat Pumps (advantageous)
* Relevant NVQ at level 2-3
* CSCS Required
* Willing to learn and open to training
* Personable and a great attitude to work
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd regrets to inform that our client can only accept applications from engineering candidates who have a valid legal permit or right to work in the United Kingdom.
Potential candidates who do not have this right or permit, or are pending an application to obtain this right or permit should not apply