Group Tax Manager
£50,000 - £60,000
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
Title: Group Tax Manager
Salary: £50,000 to £60,000 + Benefits
A high-growth financial services client has an exciting opportunity for a Tax Manager to join the business as it undergoes an exciting period of transformative change.
* Oversee all tax compliance for the Group including preparation and submission of tax returns
* Prepare VAT returns and support all ad hoc VAT queries
* Support group reporting process at half year and year end including preparing UK tax calculations, overall group consolidation and tax disclousres
* Provide tax advice across the business
* Assist with transfer pricing across the group, including the review of processes and policies
This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to oversee UK and Ireland tax with progression to international tax management within the short-term.
The successful candidate must have:
* ACA or CTA qualified
* Experience of working in a tax role within practice or Financial Services
* Strong technical tax accounting skills and compliance knowledge
tax manager, senior tax manager, tax accountant, tax advisor, tax, uk tax, corporate tax, direct tax, tax accountant