QA Automation Engineer - Private Markets
Are you a critical thinker who is passionate about delivering quality solutions to demanding clients?
As part of the Private Markets iLevel team, you will participate in a fast-paced Agile development team, building SaaS financial applications. Your main responsibilities will be translating software requirements into test cases, exploratory testing, and designing, analysing, and executing automated tests for web, excel, and mobile based software solutions.
- Translating software requirements/stories into accurate and complete test scenarios, including identifying the detailed test data needs, with a commitment to deliver high quality releases
- Collaborating with end-user, technology and operational functions of the business as part of a globally integrated delivery team
- Creating automated tests for both UI and API testing, executing automated regression tests and analysing the results
- Removing roadblocks, escalating risks and working in a fast paced and highly-interactive environment
- Conducting integration, stress, performance, scalability, and/or load testing
- Being a member of the Scrum team, you will not only contribute to the technical architecture and implementation, but also to team efficiency initiatives and culture.
- 3+ years of experience in C# or Java development
- Experience in test case automation using an existing test automation framework based on keyword-driven approach
- Strong experience using Selenium WebDriver, Postman, and MS UI Automation
- Proven experience translating software requirements/stories into accurate and complete test scenarios, including identifying the detailed test data needs
- Experience in testing databases (SQL Server preferred) & writing complex SQL statements
- Experience with continuous integration and continuous deployment
- Experience with Integration, stress, performance, scalability, and/or load testing
- Bachelor's degree in CS, QA, or IT preferred (or equivalent experience)
Inclusion and diversity are critical to the success of IHS Markit, and we actively encourage applications from people of all backgrounds. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any other protected category.