Communications Manager vacancy for a globally operating Basel based company in the pharmaceutical sector.
- 5+ years' experience in clinical operations or clinical document management with extensive knowledge of clinical development process, regulatory requirements, trial master file and good clinical practice
- Expert knowhow of system data structures and clinical document management system functionality as well as practice with migrating documents
- Affinity for technologies and sound computer skills in Excel and Word along with the capability to easily learn new systems
- Proficiency in communication and organization with outstanding networking skills and ability to train others
- Background in communications or marketing is advantageous
- Bachelor's degree in Life Sciences
- Languages: English, fluent in written and spoken
- Developing communication and training material for the transition from to a new TMF system
- Driving change management, communication and training activities regarding clinical documents migration
- Collaborating closely with change management team and line function representatives in designing and executing a communication strategy and plan
- Identifying training needs and defining training objectives for different line units considering level of adoption and familiarity with the system
- Preparing and delivering training as well as measuring the effectiveness of the trainings and collecting feedback
- Initiating user needs assessment workshops, technical solution discussions and implementation plan by liaising between process end-users and eDMS / TMF governance and management teams
- Providing end-user solutions while ensuring best practice sharing and promoting awareness
- Encouraging best documentation practice to ensure clinical research documents are managed and archived according to GCP guidelines and SOPs
Does this spark your interest? Then take the next step by sending us your CV as a Word document and a contact telephone number on which you are reachable during working hours.
Going the Extra Mile.
As a preferred recruitment agency for Swiss banks, international insurances, finance service providers, software and pharma companies, we acquire exciting positions since 1998 in Zurich, Bern, Basel and other regions in Switzerland every day.
Due to work permit restrictions we unfortunately can only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
New to Switzerland? In case of a successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health- and social insurance
- Work permit and much more
Thank you for your interest. By applying, you give us the permission to internally store and process your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.