Business Analyst - Manchester City
£45,000 - £50,000
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
Lead Business Analyst
£45000 - £50000 per annum
Client is a leading professional services firm who currently have a number of transformation projects running. Our client is looking for a skilled Lead Business Analyst who has strong leadership skills and the ability to mentor Junior Business Analysts.
Your main responsibility will be to translate both IT and operational requirements within a fast-paced business, with the goal of delivering end to end solutions which are robust and efficient.
Responsibilities as a Lead BA:
* Ability to collaboratively work with the wider delivery team such as Project Managers, IT teams and internal stakeholders to understand business strategies, risks and impacts; ensuring shared awareness and understanding across project teams.
* Coordination of the BA Team activities, including workload and resource planning, time estimations and activity tracking.
* Supervision of Business Analysts, including check-ins, team meetings, performance and absence management, and evaluation of training and development needs
* Conducting QA reviews of BA documentation and solutions; providing constructive feedback and recommendations, whilst ensuring high standards of quality and accuracy.
* Take full responsibility for the leadership of the team and any necessary action to identify and implement improvement actions also ensuring high levels of employee satisfaction and productivity
* Development and implementation of BA procedures and best practice.
* Ensuring solutions have considered business, client, resource & cost impact and long-term scalability.