Data Science Manager
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
We have been mandated to recruit an talented Data Scientist into the analytics team within this market leading consultancy firm.
The role requires some experience in any of the following:
* Experience of the banking environment, products and front and back office operations/ functions;
* Experience of data analytics and visualisation products such as Tableau, Spotfire, Qlikview and Power BI;
* Advanced programming skills in statistical languages (such as R and SAS) and wider programming skills (e.g. Python, C, C ++, Java);
* Experience with big data tools (e.g. Hadoop), advanced SQL and data manipulation skills;
* Experience of data quality and data cleansing techniques;
* Deep experience in and knowledge of statistical and analytics techniques, including regression techniques, time series, segmentation, clustering, predictive modelling, propensity modelling, Monte Carlo simulation, linear optimisation etc.
* Understanding of relevant Financial Services regulation (e.g. BCBS, CRD IV, MIFID, AML, compliance);
* Advanced MS Excel/ VBA, Word and PowerPoint
For more information please contact me to discuss the opportunity in more detail.
Data Science, Banking, Actuarial