|Recruiter:||Nigel Frank International|
|Listed on:||20th October|
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
Technical Project Manager
We are looking for a Technical Project Manager to join dynamic and vibrant company in a fast paced product design/engineering office based in London.
This is an exciting opportunity because you will be leading, developing and motivating a team of skilled technical engineers. You will manage the performance and up skilling of your team by setting objectives and key results, identifying and planning training needs and through promoting a positive, high-performance culture which puts customers at the heart of everything we do.
- Liaising with internal stakeholders and customer reps to understand and agree on development requirements
- Defining clear deliverables and responsibilities to members of staff for specific projects
- Analysing, planning and developing requirements with reference to projects
- Overseeing (and assigning) daily software development tasks to engineers while ensuring they are actively working towards established deadlines
- Lead regular meetings and determine progress of projects while addressing questions and challenges regarding projects
- Degree in Project Management or Software Engineering desirable
- Full stack software development experience
- Knowledge of Angular, .NET, Microsoft SQL
- Strong experience in JIRA, Azure DevOps
- Understanding of methods, strategies and project management methods
- Strong decision making skills
- Excellent written and verbal skills
Please send your CV to Click here to contact this recruiter or call Ayan on [Telephone number removed] for more details on the role.
Nigel Frank International is the global leading Microsoft Technology Recruitment firm, providing the most Azure / DevOps opportunities within the global market. Dealing with both Microsoft Gold Partners and End Users, our specific DevOps, Azure and technical Development team specialise in the highest amount of exclusive live roles within the UK market, enabling us to match your requirements with a broad range of exciting opportunities.
Our client relationships have been built up through our extensive knowledge and experience within the industry, with clients using our service time and again for the best experience within the DevOps and Azure markets. I am interested in speaking to any DevOps / Azure candidate who is seeking their next career move, and can ensure complete confidentiality in the process.
To talk further about exclusive live opportunities in the DevOps / Azure / Development market, please contact me direct today
London, Reading, Milton Keynes, Azure, DevOps, Angular, Full Stack, Project Management, Microsoft SQL, Technical Project Manager