SaaS Development Manager / Technical Lead
£35,000 - £60,000
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
This employer is a small and tight-knit team delivering innovative and user friendly B2B solutions that support the rollout and management of important UK infrastructure. This is an exciting time to join a growing business as they prepare to launch two new SaaS products and begin to plan a wider portfolio of web and mobile apps that make a real difference in the workplace.
As a Development Manager/Technical Lead, you will be joining a fast-paced environment and existing development team building cloud and mobile products that support key workers and important industries.
- You'll want to work on meaningful projects that make a different to how people live and work
- Be enthusiastic, willing to learn and proactive in seeking knowledge
- Interested in keeping up with the latest industry trends, design patterns and tools
- Have demonstrable skills and experience developing software solutions and managing a team
- Flexible working from home or shared office space in/near Reading
- Working on both existing and new B2B SaaS products
- Opportunity to build and grow your very own development team
- Contribute to product design and architecture
- Become a technical expert on our products and set the technical standard for the development team
- Assisting with key areas of product development and research
- Managing requirements, undertaking code reviews, and conducting QA
- Implementing DevOps tools and methodologies
- Managing a team of back-end, front-end and mobile developers/testers
- Co-ordinating with wider team members such as designers, BA's and Product Managers to deliver the product roadmap using Agile and other appropriate methodologies
TECHNICAL SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Experience in developing complex web applications
- Hands on experience with Visual Studio, C# .NET, MVC
- Exposure to architecting solutions with a focus on reliability and high performance
- MS SQL Server and No-SQL (MongoDB/Cosmos)
- Microsoft Azure preferable, or solid understanding of other Cloud providers
- API integration (e.g. HTTP REST, JWT, etc.)
- Project Management in an agile environment to drive team to meet project time frames and agreed milestones
What they provide:
They'll give you support, mentoring, career progression and the satisfaction of seeing your work used in the real world, quite possibly saving lives and certainly helping deliver services to millions of people in the UK and wider as their products expand overseas.
In addition to the latest laptop and work tech, you'll receive a competitive salary based on experience and fast progression as you become a key part of the family. Plus, 38 days paid holiday (including bank holidays), pension, and flexibility in how, when and where you work.
Please note that they can only consider candidates who already have the right to work in the UK. No agencies please.