Quality Assurance Engineer & Projects Lead
£26,000 - £32,000
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
Great people, opportunities, culture, technical challenges.
This role is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Quality Assurance Engineer to join a well-established Global Manufacturer to ensure that they are future ready and continue to exceed the expectations of their wide-ranging customer base. This is a support role where the successful candidate can play a key part in developing their processes and help shape the business.
- Two years' experience in Quality Assurance ideally in fast moving, volume manufacturing/process environment
- QA Inspection and measurement methods - CMM
- Demonstrable project management/improvement experience and PM qualification essential
- Experience in Injection Moulding would be advantageous
- Relevant degree/HND or Vocational Engineering Qualification
- Practitioner level membership of Chartered Quality Institute or IRCA would be advantageous.
- Knowledge of ISO9001 Standard, Lean Six Sigma methodology (preferably to Green Belt ), APQP & PPAP, Microsoft Office IT Literate, particularly Excel
- £26000 to £32000 depending on experience
- Life assurance
- Free secure car parking
- Other benefits/discounts
Hampton TW12. Close to Hampton rail station on South Western Rail