Business Analyst IT/Pharma (m/f/d)
Are you an experienced Business Analyst IT/ Pharma looking for a new project? Our client, a large pharmaceuticals company with offers an interesting and exciting opportunity.
As a main task you will support the Enterprise Recipe Management project in Kaiseraugst and San Francisco.
Your role as Business Analyst IT/Pharma
- Performs typical Business Analysis activities and creates deliverable standards within a squad / project like URS / User Stories, Functional Specifications / Acceptance Criteria as well as contributing to other project documents such as Business Cases and Project Charters
- Main contact and escalation point for the sites to the project
- Work closely with Site Implementation Leads to understand the needs of each of the sites in scope
- Accountable to highlight site specific risks, assumptions, issues and dependencies (specifically such with local processes / systems) to the Roll out Squad Lead
- Together with Site Implementation Leads ensures the template roll out approach is adopted and adjusted to match local needs
- Supports Roll out Lead in improving the template roll out approach, as well as identifying and sharing lessons-learnt and best practices between site implementations
- Help identifying equipment and substance master data required for site
- Analyse and (together with OCM expert) address required business process changes; keep track that these changes indeed get implemented
- Facilitate (virtual) workshops with teams on site to identify and address the process changes
- Support sites in adapting to a standardised manufacturing process and nomenclature
- Help to identify workarounds / where possible processes changes to mitigate gaps in the application
- Support Site Implementation Lead or present themselves to senior leaders and line managers to get them to buy into our goals and support us in introducing the change to their teams
- Work closely with Rollout Squad Lead for the rollout planning and ensuring that administrative tasks related to the go-live get carried out (e.g. collection of user lists, coordination of training slots etc.)
- 5-7 years of relevant experience as a Business Analyst in a GxP compliant area
- Bachelor degree in engineering / informatics or equivalent working experience
- Strong background in manufacturing of drug substances and ideally also drug products
- Experience working in a global, virtual team with people across all management levels
- Business analysis and business process modelling experience
- Fluent in English (written and spoken)
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience in the facilitation of (virtual) workshops
- Location: Kaiseraugst
- Start date: asap (latest 1.12.20)
- End date: 30.09.2021
If you would like to apply for this pharmaceutical project as Business Analyst IT/ Pharma, please contact Hoa Ha for more information.
We are looking forward to your application.
Sthree Switzerland is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.