Product Delivery Manager - West Yorkshire
£45,000 - £50,000
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
Product Delivery Manager - Agile
£45000 - £50000 per annum
Exciting opportunity for a Product Delivery Manager to join a fast paced growing business. The business can consider experienced candidates as well someone whos developing their career in this role. The role will be responsible for the leadership of Technology and Service Product change through Agile methods.
* Working closely with clients, business and technology resources to understand change requirements
* Working with Product Owners to oversee the successful delivery of product changes
* Working with Product Developers to define sprint increments and delivery estimates
* Working with Testing resources to define test approaches
* Assisting with technical Product Change activities where appropriate
* Assisting with Testing activities where appropriate
* Leading product change delivery issues and trouble shooting
* Working the Implementation Manager in respect of release of the product changes
* Using Dev Ops to create delivery management artefacts and reporting
* Acquiring a detailed understand of the client business and technology context
* Highly Proficient Agile Delivery Lead. Have a detailed understanding of Agile Development and be highly proficient in Scrum/Kanban
* Significant track record building high performing and motivated teams
* Experience in matrix-managing multi-disciplinary teams
* Proven experience of balancing multiple priorities and dealing with ambiguity.
* Candidates will need to resilient, pragmatic and able to focus and facilitate technology teams on the delivery of valuable product
* Have a wide breadth of understanding of technology platforms and systems and be able to make a strong contribution to discussions regarding technical problems and issues.
* Product Ownership. Be able to navigate complex Product delivery challenges, assist with backlog creation, prioritisation and grooming.
* Communication skill. Able to communicate to and between technical and non-technical stakeholders as well as enable discussions within a multidisciplinary team. Able to manage different perspectives and priorities through to a satisfactory conclusion
* Have a solid understanding of development and testing methods to assist with and if necessary lead testing activities
* Client Management. Be able to build strong trusting relationships with clients, showing empathy for client challenges
* Commercially Aware. Understand how to control scope creep and manage cost creep in product change delivery
* Problem resolution. Understands how to identify technical root causes of problems and work with engineers to find resolution