HR Business Partner
Initial 10 weeks but may go permanent
Hourly rate negotiable dependant on experience
My client is seeking an experienced HR Business Partner to join their busy team for an initial 10 weeks. The successful candidate may be offered a permanent position following on from that.
- Analyse employee engagement, cultural behaviour and employment trends and present insights to drive change.
- Influence and engage in change programmes to drive business improvement.
- Lead on annual training cycle, identifying training needs and associated budget requirements.
- Advise on competency gap solutions, utilising 70 20 10 approach.
- Develop plans for longer term resource, workforce skills capability and talent management.
- Ensure management of accurate training records and liaise centrally on LMS development.
- Lead on the procurement of external training providers.
- Lead on talent & succession planning and subsequent development plans.
- Roll out and report on leadership development and culture change programmes.
- Work as a collaborative member of the HR team.
- Responsible for ensuring confidentiality and integrity of all HR information in accordance with the Data Protection Act and other relevant legislation and codes of practice.
- Undertake any other general HR or employee development related tasks as required.
- Ensure Company health, safety and environmental procedures are implemented and complied with at all times.
Experience / Qualifications
- CIPD qualified Level 7 or equivalent experience
- CIPD Chartered Member
- Significant experience in the above accountabilities
- Experience in an OD role within a complex, multi-site organisation
- Experience of using HR systems and reporting tools, ideally Success Factors to source management information
- Ability to build relationships and work in partnership with leadership, to link business objectives to HR deliverables
- Effective influencer and communicator with ability to challenge constructively
- Ability and agility to adapt to changing business needs
- Ability to provide commercially focused people solutions
- Ability to coach and mentor senior management
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook)
- Analytical skills with an ability to interpret and present data
Please submit your CV in the first instance.