Java Developer Hibernate Spring Agile - Investment Bank
- Strong Core Java (J2SE) development skills.
- Proven experience in technology, especially with the analysis, design, development and implementation of complex critical systems
- Exprience of working on PnL systems
- A solid academic background preferably in engineering, sciences or economics
- Several years software development experience with at least 3-5 years in an investment banking environment, or equivalent
- Experience working with cross-functional and distributed teams
- Excellent knowledge of programming best practices, design patterns etc.
- Knowledge of Spring, Hibernate and other de-facto-standard technologies; including open source frameworks relating to document storage
- Experience in project and/or agile planning of project and development deliverables
- Knowledge of communications protocols and the uses of messaging
- Knowledge of SQL
- Participate in agile project software development life cycle including technical analysis, documentation, development, testing and code reviews
- Provide 3rd line application support where required
- Collaborate with the production support team for release and maintenance of the applications
- Work closely with the other developers and solution architects in determining and following best development and architecture practice
- Propose and provide feedback from experience/knowledge on architecture, design and technology choices for the Research & Content platforms
- Propose and provide feedback on implementation plans, and technology direction of the platform
- Participate actively in collaborative team meetings and voice opinions
- Maintain and further improve the quality of deliveries and secure iterations
- Continuously improve the methods used
- Fully participate in requirement and design meetings for new
Global Markets Developer providing applications to the Investment Bank Global Markets Front Office for E-commerce of both EQD and Fixed Income products. It comprises approximately 250 people across London, Paris, New York, Lisbon and Mumbai. With this department, its responsible for the development of Server Side applications to support creation, distribution and ongoing management within research.
Role can be paid via a limited company
Adlam Consulting operates as an Employment Agency & an Employment Business.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the specified location
Contact Name: Adlam Consulting
Job ID: 2862680