|Listed on:||14th October|
|Salary/Rate:||£350 - £400|
Interim Financial Planning Manager
£350 - £400 per day
Interim Financial Planning manager required to join a reputable financial services organisation headquartered in Manchester. This is a short term assignment to continue the development / build of financial planning models in Anaplan for the upcoming budget cycle.
Detail of the Role
* Ensure model is fit for purpose and aligned to the strategic finance design
* Work closely with end users to identify further automation opportunities, align them across the group and implement in Anaplan.
* Support delivery of annual budget and all associated reporting and update requirements through Anaplan
* Build Anaplan Dashboards and outputs to deliver both local and group requirements.
* Establish flexible Outputs which can be used to test scenarios without effecting base data
* Identify and implement Anaplan model logic opportunities to reduce space and processing time
* Work with business to identify other areas of opportunity for Anaplan to provide a fully integrated planning tool.
Experience & Skills required
* Advanced financial modelling skills
* Experience of building models in Anaplan
* Accountancy qualification - CIMA, ACA, ACCA (or equivalent)
* Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
The successful candidate can be based remotely.
Job ID: 2862242