£47,000 per annum plus excellent benefits
Brighton, East Sussex
We are looking to hire an experienced Release and Environment Manager. The right candidate will come from a technical background, understand best practice and drive adoption across multiple teams.
- Define and Agree a release management strategy with third parties and other global application owners.
- Forward plan the release schedules and cycles across the programme.
- The management, coordination and acceptance of all third parties / global application releases into the shared integrated environment, including release into production.
- Ensure environments are maintained, clean, and remain well managed
- Ensuring adequate checks are in place and completed ahead of any release (production) - including managing any risks that affect the release scope.
- Ensure consistency between environments is maintained
- Change and Release Management experiences for both Agile and Waterfall project releases.
- Experience of looking after environmental defects and resolution of them using ITIL best practise.
- A strong and confident communicator, able to manage internal and external stakeholders effectively.
- Capable of elements of project management - creation and maintenance of plans, risks, issues etc.
- Familiarity with CI/CD concepts and principles of DevOps.
If you have the relevant skills and experience and would like to apply, please follow the link provided.