Role: SC cleared Oracle HR Test Analyst
Duration: 3 months
Stat Date: ASAP
Location: Abbey Wood, Bristol
You will be working for a European multinational information technology service and consulting company with offices worldwide. We specialise in hi-tech transactional services, unified communications, cloud, big data and cybersecurity services.
Our client is a central government department with a mission to protect our country and provide the ultimate guarantee of its security and independence, as well as helping to protect its values and interests abroad.
- In keeping with Government Design, the Future Human Resource Systems programme is to replace its on premise Oracle PeopleSoft system with a new HR system. The solution being adopted is called MyHR and will be based on the Oracle HCM Cloud. MyHR will be used for circa 50,000 staff. The MyHR functionality will cover Core HR, Absence Management, Talent, Performance, Learning, Casework (HR Helpdesk) and Deployment (PJRM) modules.
- You will be required to work individually and collaboratively with others in the test team and business functions, reporting progress to the Test Manager. Home working is not possible.
- Due to COVID-19 we are having to recruit a new test team. The responsibilities will be to pick up work from the previous Test Team.
- Create and finalise TestScriptsfrompre-written Test Scenarios for the following modules;
- Core HR
- Talent and Performance
- Create and finalise Test Scenarios and Test Scripts for Non-Functional Testing
- Assist in the preparation of Systems Integration Testing
- Assist in the preparation of User Acceptance Testing
- Assist in the preparation of Payroll Comparison Testing
- Carry out Systems and Integration Testing
- Carry out E2E UAT Testing
- Carry out NFT evidencing
- Carry out PCT
- Create and Execute Accessibility tasks
- Write Test Scenarios and Scripts
- Assist in the execution of Test Scripts alongside the Defence Disability Network
- Assist the Test Lead with collating test results for reporting purposes
The successful candidate with hold active SC clearance, or be eligible and willing to undergo the relevant checks.
Please submit CVs
Contact Name: Experis UK
Job ID: 2861947