We're looking for a Project Lead to join one of the fastest growing Salesforce consultancies in London! They're looking for a dynamic, competent and confident lead to assist on multiple Salesforce implementations - If this is you please see the role and responsibilities below!
Up to £75,000 per annum - depending on years of experience
Roles and Responsibilities
- Act as both functional lead and project manager
- Take full ownership of projects from beginning to end following the company 'way of working'
- Manage the resources assigned to the project, focusing on timelines, and estimates to complete against budgets
- Own backlog and ensure customer project requirements are correctly documented
- Coordinate with project teams (functional and technical) to ensure client needs are satisfied
- Monitor and manage quality, expectations and conduct reviews to ensure milestones are hit
- Present in customer meetings, lead our engagements on site acting as the first line of contact with our customers
- Own and lead project designs, working with delivery and technical colleagues to transform client requirements into best practice Salesforce solutions
- Build trusted relationships with our customers from exec level to client teams and internal teams. Maintain frequent contact with your accounts to follow their satisfaction levels.
- Help grow future talent by coaching and providing development opportunities
- Support pre-sales activities in scoping and understanding future opportunities
- Identify possible improvements to our Customer Success strategies and implement them internally