VoIP Tester- SIP, IMS
6 months initially
About our Client:
Our client is Europe's leading entertainment company and serves over 22 million customers across five countries. Their business in the UK and Ireland has come a long way since starting out as a satellite broadcaster in 1989 and we're not stopping there. They are home to award-winning teams for everything from Customer Service to Marketing, from Technology to Finance, meaning there's plenty of opportunity for you, no matter what your career goals.
Your key responsibilities:
As a VoIP test engineer you will be asked to
- Design test cases against the client's SIP/VoIP requirements
- Setup the test lab to execute each test case
- Execute test cases, including:
- confirm compliance to the client's VoIP specification for each test case marked "pass"
- raise Jira/Redmine tickets for any test case marked "fail"
- investigate the root cause of any issue found
- suggest amendments to the test case/test lab as appropriate
- Write summary and exit reports at the end of each test cycle
Required Technical Skills:
- Testing VoIP either on the Core (IMS) side or Access (ATA) side.
- Subject Matter Expert in SIP protocol and understands IMS infrastructure.
- Has expertise to analyse call-flows and point out protocol issues.
- Knowledge in VoIP and IMS domain.
- Has a proactive attitude for testing and having the expertise to suggest amendments to the test plan as and when required.
- Has a good understanding of TCP-IP protocol stack.
- Good understanding of RTP, RTCP, RTP Events, DTMF and SDP.
- Good understanding in Voice/network troubleshooting techniques, including packet captures through Wireshark and trace analysis.
Suitable candidates should submit their CV in the first instance.
Contact Name: Experis UK
Job ID: 2861116