A Senior IT Project Manager is required by a prestigious organisation in their Farnborough offices.
The organisation has a growing demand for project managers and are looking to recruit talented and motivated Senior IT Project Manager to support the delivery of projects within the exciting Security Technology business.
What's in it for the Senior IT Project Manager?
- Working for a recognised company with an excellent reputation
- Excellent benefits package including contributory pension, Life Cover, income protection and much more
- Competitive Salary
- Working in a company who invest in their team (including certifications & subscriptions)
- Excellent Career Development opportunities
- You will be working within industry leading teams and people
Essential Skills for the Senior IT Project Manager:
- Eligible for SC clearance is a must
- Experience in successfully managing standard projects
- Experience of delivering on Network projects (Network, Infrastructure, Telco, LAN, WAN or Cisco)
- Stakeholder Management
- Experience of Resource Management and Financial Management
- Worked in an Agile environment (Delivered project through sprints)
- Knowledge and experience as graded in PMCDF competency framework for Project Managers.
- Team Leadership including the management of relationships and conflicts within project team.
- Passion for Project Management
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
Desirable Skills for the Senior IT Project Manager:
- Industry recognised qualification. i.e. Prince2 / AMP / PMP
- Agile or Scrim Master Experience/Certification
This is a key role in the winning and delivery of contracted outputs to their customers which requires a project manager with a 'can do' attitude to bidding, delivery and stakeholder management, combined with the ability to meet challenging deadlines, whilst remaining balanced under pressure.
If you have the essential skills and you are a Senior IT Project Manager wanting to work for a company who invest in their technology and staff, then please apply via the link.
Contact Name: Experis UK
Job ID: 2861099