Project Manager with MiFID- City London
£300 - £350
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
Project Manager with MiFID - City London
The Project Manager will manage activities within the Non-Trading part of MiFiD II and in particular the Inducement workstream which is now gaining significant momentum.
- Implement strong governance.
- Generate project plans aligned to budgets.
- Assess, monitor and drive closure of risks / issues
- Implement appropriate communication channels at all levels i.e. Weekly Status updates, contribute to Steering Committees reporting, etc..
- Challenge and track milestones and ensure project delivers within budget.
- Must have extensive experience of Project Management within a large scale programme.
- Experience of Investment Banking Regulations such as MiFiD I, MiFiD II, Dodd Frank, EMIR.
- Ideally have experience of front to back processes and instruments in an investment bank
- Have the ability to challenge proposed IT solutions.
- Have effective communication skills working in a matrix environment.
- Ideally have knowledge of different asset classes.
This is a 6 month contract initially.
Please send your CV to us in Word format.