£25,000 - £30,000
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
An established Salesforce partner is seeking an enthusiastic developer to join the team. Working as a developer, based out of their Leeds city centre office, within Leeds train station, you will be designing and delivering solutions on the Salesforce CRM platform.
The company provides a clear career structure and path with an attractive pay scale to help staff with an ambition to thrive in a successful career.
What does the role involve?
- Designing & building solutions
- UI design and wireframing
- Data modelling
- Delivering training
What skills are they looking for?
- Enthusiastic, professional, confident and willing to learn new technologies and skills
- Excellent listening and communication skills
- Ability to handle multiple, simultaneous client projects
- Technical acumen to convert plans into real solutions that work
- Driven by customer success with a team player attitude
- Willing to train and become Salesforce Certified
Technical Skills Required?
- First and foremost, you will be a Front-End Developer with experience in modern JS Frameworks, HTML and CSS
- Experience with other CRM software a plus
- Experience of version control ideally Git and GitHub
- Experience of working with large data sets, via databases or spreadsheets an advantage
- Not eligible for visa sponsorship
What the company is offering:
- Competitive salary of £25,000 to £30,000
- Clearly defined career path
- Annual review
- Discretionary bonus
- 22 days annual holiday
- Subsidised social every 2 months chosen by employees
- Fruit and snacks in the office
- Option to work from home*
*Under COVID-19 restrictions