Process Knowledge manager
LA International Computer Consultants Ltd
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
Role - Knowledge manager Process Manager - Medior
Description: Role description:
- Implement a new process around Knowledge Management to ensure change
- Help with the organisation and concretisation of this new process
- Put in place an agile team that will collaborate based on the Scrum methodology
Degree & Experience:
- Minimum 5 years proven experience as dedicated Project Manager in complex environments
- Proven successful management for multiple End-To-End major business/technical projects
- Familiar with Agile principles and Scrum methodology
- Familiar with Project Management methodologies like Agile
- Familiar with Office Tools : Word, Excel, MS-Access, MS Project and Powerpoint
- Familiar with Agile tools : JIRA
- Proven leadership skills to manage effectively virtual project teams & stakeholders
- Dealing with uncertainty and able to show expected composure in a continuous changing environment
- Dealing with ambiguity and conflict management
- Able to manage a certain range of projects, business or technical
It covers everything . A big project today is to put in place an efficient E2E process for knowledge management, in order to optimize the communication flows, the procedures, ...
For this we need a hands-on project management who will work together with the stakeholders, people on the floor to get the process implemented & concreted. The high level process is already designed. Now, it's time to make it concrete and in place.
Therefore, experience in process implementation, process & procedure, process optimisation is a strong asset.
LA International Computer Consultants Ltd is an HMG Approved Consultancy and operates as an IT & Engineering Consultancy or as an Employment Business & Agency, depending upon the precise nature of the work, for security cleared jobs or non-clearance vacancies, we welcome applications from all sections of the community and from people with diverse experience and backgrounds.
Award Winning LA International Computer Consultants Ltd (Recruiter Awards for Excellence - Best IT, Best Public Sector & Gold Awards) and the most prestigious award that any business can receive The Queens Award for Enterprise: International Trade 2015.