Role: Business Systems Analyst
Location: Remote / Worthing
We are actively looking to secure several Business Analyst's to join Experis as one of our expert consultants, delivering services to our clients.
Experis Consultancy is a Global entity with a well-established team with over 1000 consultants on assignment across 20 clients globally. Our UK operation is growing and has very aggressive plans for expansion over the coming years. We form part of the Manpower group of companies that turn over $20 billion a year collectively.
Experis UK have partnerships with major clients across the UK spanning multiple industries; our approach is a very personal one, with both our clients and our own employees. We are passionate about training, technology and career development.
- Contributory pension scheme
- Enhanced Life Insurance Cover
- Employee Assistance Program
- Enhanced Accident Insurance
- 22 days holiday + bank holidays
- Sick pay
Our Client is seeking several Business Analyst's to work on a large Programme on CDB analysis:
- Responsible for gathering, analysing and documenting business needs and requirements
- Work with stakeholders and SME's to understand the problems and needs
- Document those requirements as User Stories
- Work within a Scrum team on the backlog items (User Stories) as agreed with the Product Owner
- Support the Product Owner in ensuring the Scrum team understand the requirements and User Stories
- Document the business logic and data (along with any required narrative)
- Proficient in Systems Analysis Techniques, able to impact proposals and perform System and High-Level Design Analysis
- Ability to communicate effectively with people who have differing levels of IT knowledge/skills
- Able to document requirements clearly and concisely
- Escalation of any potential issues, risks or defects uncovered as appropriate
- Gain required project knowledge by reading documentation and attending meetings and workshops
- Setting up and participation/facilitation in Workshops to identify and document requirements issues
- Manages teams of analysts; forecasting and work management
- Flexible and adaptable
- Works well under pressure
- Skill with and knowledge of requirements capture methods and techniques, business systems and analysis, front end process, software development life cycles and associated processes
- RUP, proficient in the use of RUP and the RUP toolset
- Data modelling techniques
- Experience with the Windows Suite and the MS Office applications
Mandatory Technical Skills:
- Experience of business analysis of BI/MI and reporting requirements
Mandatory Business Skills:
- Detailed understanding of Systems Life Cycles, in particular the requirements and analysis phases, Strong communications, Ability to build and maintain good Client relationships, a flexible approach, Ability to work under own initiative, Resilient in nature, Able to deal with conflict management, Strong decision making and judgement, Influencing skills,
- Presentation skills to development areas and to client base, Strong evidence of skill competency around flexibility, attention to details, communicating, conflict management, decisions making and judgement, influencing, Strong senior stakeholder management.
- Has a good understanding of strategic arenas and leading large and complex projects
- Can provide direction and help the team to manage / visualise outcomes and prioritise work
- Can lead on requirements analysis taking responsibility for the investigation and implementation
If you have the above skills, please submit your CV in the first instance.