|Recruiter:||Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd|
|Listed on:||6th October|
|Salary/Rate:||£35,000 - £55,000|
Commercial Project Manager (Renewables)
£35,000 - £55,000 +33 days' holiday + Benefits
An excellent opportunity on offer with an industry leading and award winning renewables multinational company. Working on a range of projects in a rapidly expanding sector you will have plenty of opportunity to develop your career further.
Do you have a financial, legal or quantity surveying background? Have you previously run projects and able to see the real world situations of financial data? Are you looking to join an industry leading renewables company?
On offer is a Commercial Project Manager position where you will work as part of a team and report to the Project Director working on bespoke projects both small & large in civils and Electrical works. You will work within a rapidly changing environment where you will need to review and update risk profiles regularly, forecast monthly project costs and be in involved in invoicing.
Ideally you will have a good grasp of the renewables sector, a good understanding of contract management both from a client and subcontractor perspective and an ability to effectively communicate at all levels.
This role would suit a Commercial Project Manager who has a background in a range of projects and a good understating of quantity surveying, legal and financial elements to contracts and their successful management.
· Management of a range of projects within renewables sector both small and large.
· Civils and Electricals
· Working within a small project team, and reports directly to the Project Director
· Monday to Friday based position, office based in Manchester
· Ideally degree qualified in financial, Legal or quantity surveying
· Commercial experience
· Experience of Project management and forecasting
· Effective communication at all levels both internally and externally
· Looking for a position with an industry leading Renewables company
Pleaser Click to Apply
Contact Name: Edward Douglass
Job ID: 2859802