|Listed on:||5th October|
|Salary/Rate:||£11 - £11|
We looking for a caring individual who is passionate about improving the lives and outcomes for young people; encouraging life skills and helping the young people to develop their social skills through play and education, whilst having fun.
We pride ourselves in providing our young people with exciting opportunities and an outstanding environment to live in. A good sense of humour with the ability to develop relationships with the young people and provide a safe and caring environment for them is essential for the role.
We are currently fast-tracking applications, with remote registration and no face-to-face contact required.
• To participate in the day-to-day implementation of individual support plans and activities within the environment
• To maintain effective communication and liaison with service users, families and other whilst respecting appropriate confidentiality
• To support service users with the preparation of meals, laundry duties, cleaning and social events
• To maintain accurate notes and records as and when required
• To work as part of a team to provide high quality care
• The Successful Candidate for the role will have NVQ in Health and Social Care or be willing to work towards one with our support
• The ability to keep calm under pressure Confidence to work alone and as part of a team Excellent communication skills
• The desire and commitment to achieve high standards of safeguarding
Job ID: 2859485