|Recruiter:||Coventry Building Society|
|Listed on:||5th October|
|Salary/Rate:||£27,000 - £37,000|
We're looking for someone who is highly motivated, committed, and enthusiastic, taking pride in their work, with the confidence to be able to work and interact effectively with colleagues and managers.
As well as having strong planning and communication skills, you'll be resilient with the ability to prioritize work and requests effectively, managing conflicting priorities to ensure deadlines are met and SLAs are achieved. You'll have a collaborative approach to work with good attention to detail and be able to present information in a concise and clear manner as the role will involve communicating with internal stakeholders.
• Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office, including intermediate to advanced Excel skills is a must
• Ability to manipulate large volumes of data accurately is also required
• Strong organisation and communication skills are essential
• Ability to handle multiple tasks whilst being able to prioritise workloads to meet challenging deadlines
• Experience of presenting information and the ability to put across ideas in a balanced and informative
Contact Name: Ben Ellis
Job ID: 2859468