A leading Global Bank is currently looking for a Business Analyst for a contract until Dec 2020, paying up to £285 per day via PAYE.
The ideal candidate will have experience of Fraud, Sanctions, AML and Financial Crime within a banking environment.
- Experience working in relevant environment/s, i.e. change management
- Past working experience in a relevant role, i.e. Project Manager, Analyst, Business Consultant
- Availability to undertake the travel required for this role, i.e. Occasional travel required nationally to meet business stakeholders
- Experience working in relevant market/context, i.e. financial services is desirable but not essential
- Role relevant qualifications, i.e.Six Sigma, ISEB Diploma in Business Analysis, Certified
- Business Analysis Professional (CBAP) is desirable but not essential
- Past working experience on relevant systems, i.e. Clarity, Visio, Provision is desirable but not essential
- A track record of constantly looking for ways to do things better and an excellent understanding of the mechanism necessary to successfully implement change
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills; an ability to communicate with impact, ensuring complex information is a articulated in a meaningful way to wide and varied audiences
- Built effective networks both internally and externally and created opportunities for others to work collaboratively
- Dealt effectively with highly complex commercial information and business challenges to create strategic business plans which effectively deliver results
- The ability to understand and interpret straightforward financial data
Please do get in touch if you would like to discuss this opportunity further by submitting your most up to date CV in the first instance. If you do not hear back within 72 hours, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.