Freelance Security Architect
We are currently seeking an experienced Freelance Security Architect that will be responsible for the delivery of an exciting project.
- Public cloud experience across AWS, Azure, and/or the Google Cloud Platform
- Security architecture responsibility and progressive information security experience across various information security domains
- Experience performing risk assessments including experience with Controls Mapping, Audit Protocols, Applications, Databases, Virtual Networks, Servers, Domains, SaaS, Cloud, Encryption, Firewalls, DLP, IAM Solutions, and security testing
- Ability to understand and have in depth technical knowledge of security technologies and cloud native technologies including edge network controls, host based controls, IDS/IPS, proxies, WAF, logging and monitoring, configuration management, and auto remediation technologies
- Experience writing security policies, guidelines, and standards
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills including
- Experience with native cloud solutions and public cloud environments (AWS/Azure/GCP) in alignment with NIST and HIPAA compliance
- Previous client facing and advisory experience required. Big4 IT risk management consulting experience a plus.
- Understanding of network design principles with and knowledge of virtualized environments and implementation of security controls in a virtual infrastructure.
- Understanding of current information security and IT risk management solutions market and vendor spaces across broad security domains
This position is available on an initial six month contract with potential for extension at a rate of up to EUR100 per hour.
Please apply if you are interested in this exciting opportunity.
Security / Azure / Cloud / Architect / Microsoft / C# / SQL / Software / Agile / Senior / Lead / Finland / Helsinki
Contact Name: Andy Farrell
Job ID: 2858360