Cuda Developer - GPU/HPC - Investment Banking
Looking for an Expert Cuda developer with GPU and HPC skills Also required is the following :-
- An understanding of Parallel Programming techniques.
- Hands on C# development using MS Visual Studio.
- Understanding of Linux operating system.
- Experience of working on enterprise scale distributed systems.
- An appreciation of Continuous Delivery techniques.
- Java and Derivatives pricing experience would be valued.
- Experience on Agile development preferred.
The role is in the Risk Systems - Calculation Engines team which is split into multidisciplinary squads implementing Scrum inside the SAFE agile methodology.
The successful candidate will be expected to:
- Work closely with the quantitative developers in the risk methodology team to understand their requirements for the implementation of pricers and analytic services integration.
- Maintain and enhance the existing pricing framework.
- Maintain and enhance the existing Analytic Platform.
- Work with the domain architect and development team to ensure that solutions are compliant with the overall enterprise solution.
- Utilise agile development practices such as automated testing, continuous integration and continuous delivery.
- Review code and ensure that it is compliant with the principles and practices of the development teams while ensuring that the needs of the quantitative developers are met.
- Hands on development of any tools/framework changes to meet requirements.
- Participate and contribute to agile ceremonies around the development process.
Minimum Qualification Requirements:
- Top Tier Engineering school, MSc or PhD in Science or Computing
Role can be paid via a limited company
Adlam Consulting operates as an Employment Agency & an Employment Business.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the specified location