|Recruiter:||LA International Computer Consultants Ltd|
|Listed on:||28th September|
Contract Role: Senior Project Manager (Science Based Experience)
Duration: 6 Months + (Inside of IR35)
**Must have experience with complex high-risk science-based health and safety related projects.**
To act as Senior Project Manager on a portfolio of complex high-risk science-based health and safety related projects.
The projects will be predominantly for commercial clients, with some high priority (internal) projects.
You will need to hit the ground running as you will be taking over the management of a number of challenging projects from other members of our team, who we need to be reassign with immediate effect.
The portfolio will include a number of multi-million pound projects that are already 'in-flight'
Key Responsibilities and deliverables:
* Ensure immediate smooth handover of projects from the current Project Manager;
* Leadership - Motivate and lead the delivery team to identify customer requirements, plan the work and deliver the work to customer requirements, safety, time and cost;
* Ensure through customer engagement that the project aim, objectives and overall scope of work is defined accurately;
* Ensure through engagement with the project team that there is a clear plan to deliver the work, clearly identifying when and whom will deliver the outputs to customer requirements;
* Responsible for understanding the needs of all stakeholders;
* Responsible for communications with all key stakeholders throughout delivery of the work; stakeholders are external and internal;
* Responsible for managing the project budget and timescales to ensure the project is delivered to customer requirements, time and cost;
* Responsible for project risk management to ensure the business is protected against financial risk;
* Accountable for providing timely and accurate management information to senior managers;
* Responsible for recording and sharing lessons learned during and at the end of the project.
LA International Computer Consultants Ltd is an HMG Approved Consultancy and operates as an IT & Engineering Consultancy or as an Employment Business & Agency, depending upon the precise nature of the work, for security cleared jobs or non-clearance vacancies, we welcome applications from all sections of the community and from people with diverse experience and backgrounds.
Award Winning LA International Computer Consultants Ltd (Recruiter Awards for Excellence - Best IT, Best Public Sector & Gold Awards) and the most prestigious award that any business can receive The Queens Award for Enterprise: International Trade 2015.
Contact Name: Catherine Gascoyne
Job ID: 2857646