Manchester (Remote working)
£500-£550 per day
You will be based on site working with one of the UK's most digital organisations and leading the technology revolution across the public sector. With over 50 million customers at the heart of everything they do the scope and impact of your work is limitless! As a team, they're not afraid to try new technologies and new ways of working.
- Supports the Business and other areas of the Branch, by translating project requirements, identifying and developing strategically aligned technical solutions, in conjunction with Managed Service Providers, third parties and partner agencies.
- Develops solution architecture models for projects and plans to drive forward the strategy, taking advantage of opportunities to improve business performance.
- Provides expert advice on IT solutions and how they fit together architecturally across an organisation.
- Leads on business functionality best practices and standards, managing and mitigating business functionality related risk in relation to BAU and projects.
- Maintains knowledge of complex enterprise architecture domains within the organisation, including business, applications, technology, information and others where required.
- Works with the 3rd party suppliers, partner agencies and internal stakeholders to facilitate the design and agreement of solutions required to meet the Force's strategic objectives and architecture.
- Identifies the potential impacts of different technological solutions on the organisation and assesses costs & benefits, feasibility and alignment to business requirements. Develops or contributes to business cases and business models to assess solution options.
- Responsible for ensuring that requirements are correctly translated into the architecture specification.
- Assess solution designs to see how they fit into the architecture.
- Experience of working within an enterprise architecture environment in a complex medium to large sized organisation, ensuring that technical projects align against the organisation strategy, architecture and governance objectives.
- Practical experience of implementing resilient IT applications in a complex multi-vendor environment.
- Experience of reviewing and approving technical specifications and tender responses from third parties.
- Experience of IT Solutions.
- Experience of high level solution design, providing strategic solutions to minimise risk and manage down complexity.
- Experience of working with business process models.
Suitable candidates should submit their CV in the first instance.