LA International Computer Consultants Ltd
ASAP (3 months +)
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
Our Client is urgently looking for a Product Manager
FR or NL fluent + good knowledge of English (written and oral)
Working location: Brussels/WFH
Duties and responsibilities
1. Responsible for #interact product evolution (writing requirements in line with customer needs, negotiations with 3rd party developers to get quality delivery within budget constraints, testing & validating delivered requirements, keeping internal & external documentation up to date,...)
2. Undertake actions to reach P&L ambitions for #interact (support sales & marketing actions, internal evangelization/trainings,…)
3. Strategic evolution of #interact within the broader Next Generation Communication portfolio (link with chatbot, voice integration, RCS,…)
4. Responsible for financial KPIs (revenue & direct margin budget/forecasts, capex spendings)
5. Improve current support model with Customer Operations department
What makes the job attractive?
Working on a new domain going beyond traditional telco, including social media & messaging apps in the way B2B customers engage with their employees & customers
Personality and Values: Excellent team worker
Communicative and assertive
Committed to quality
Sense of responsibility and self-initiative Result oriented Skills and Experience:
Experience in product management, preferably in a telco environment (voice, A2P SMS) Good knowledge about customer engagement solutions Understanding customer needs in terms of functionalities & user experience Basic financial understanding (revenue/volume drivers, ARPU, one-shot vs. recurrent,…) Combination of conceptual thinking & execution capabilities
LA International Computer Consultants Ltd is an HMG Approved Consultancy and operates as an IT & Engineering Consultancy or as an Employment Business & Agency, depending upon the precise nature of the work, for security cleared jobs or non-clearance vacancies, we welcome applications from all sections of the community and from people with diverse experience and backgrounds.
Award Winning LA International Computer Consultants Ltd (Recruiter Awards for Excellence - Best IT, Best Public Sector & Gold Awards) and the most prestigious award that any business can receive The Queens Award for Enterprise: International Trade 2015.