Security Assurance Coordinator (SC or DV Cleared), Security Architecture, Virtual, VMWare, Cloud, Linux, Windows, Pen Testing, HLD, LLD, DART, CTAS, RMADS, CCP, SIRA, JSP440, JSP604, IS1/2, DIANS, OSMP, Security Cleared, Government, Defence, NCSC,
Our Defence client, based in Corsham, are recruiting for a Security Assurance Coordinator. The role requires active SC clearance (ideally from a Defence client).
- Develop cross-domain security architecture (physical and virtual domains) and VMWare cloud.
- Develop specifications for Windows / Linux. Design audit solutions. Define Pen testing scope.
- Develop HLD / LLD. Security Testing. Maintain DART information. Define CTAS Scope.
- Security Requirements Statements. Produce Risk Register, Risk balance cases, RMADS.
- Operational Security Management
Key Skills / Experience
- CCP Senior SIRA status
- Detailed knowledge of Government IA Policy, including JSP440, JSP604, IS1/2, DIANS and NCSC IA guidance
- Detailed knowledge of gateway design and capability including NCSC Architectural Patterns and an in depth understanding of how NCSC work
- Detailed knowledge of security requirements and related compliance/non-compliance within the designs
- Detailed knowledge of OSMP documentation
- Detailed knowledge of how the accreditation process works within the UK MOD
- Detailed knowledge of cross-domain interoperability services/ gateways within Defence
- CCP Senior IA Architect status
- Detailed knowledge of associated risks and threats specific to gateways
- Detailed experience of the Assurance Plan in respect of gateways