Director of Data Engineering and Analytics - Northern Ireland - Remote Work
My client is a successful financial services company expanding due to continued success. They are highly prestigious and have been awarded the 2020 FinTech advanced award, among others. As the successful candidate you will be leading your own team on the functional and technical side, providing high-class data analysis and engineering.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Have oversight of data modelling, enterprise data warehousing, ETL, data integration as well as data reporting and querying.
- Design and then implement an optimal data pipeline that will collect, cleanse and transform data into usable sets.
- Create and implement database designs/ structures, queries and data transform processes to maximise performance of ETL and data models.
- Execute improvements on Snowflake data warehouse and supporting AWS system.
- Create analytics tools that use the data pipeline to provide clear business insights.
- Provide continuous analysis of existing data stack to provide new product recommendations on a company-wide basis.
- Create data tools to assist analytics team members.
- Provide ongoing business analysis.
- Set clear goals for team members and create an inspiring team environment.
- Oversee team performance and provide one to one training sessions.
- Create a plan that dictates recruitment needs and processes as the company grows.
- 10+ years of hands-on experience implementing and managing data teams/environments.
- Exceptional technology knowledge and experience in data warehouse methodologies, including data management, data integration, ETL and analytics system architecture.
- Built data warehouses, data marts, and data lakes, including implementations in a hybrid environment.
- Experience managing data from numerous source systems, including CRM/ERP's (i.e., Salesforce, NetSuite) and marketing analytics (i.e., Google Analytics), etc.
- Experience with Talend required, Snowflake and Looker a plus.
- Expert in SQL language, stored procedures and functions.
- £75,000 per annum.
- Flexible remote working, with travel required to the office once a month.
- Competitive pension scheme.
- Joining bonus for at-home set-up for computers etc.
- Company will pay for broadband, internet and other at home costs.
If you are highly motivated and looking for the challenge of a new role where the sky is the potential limit then get in contact with me via email at Click here to contact this recruiter or call direct at [Telephone number removed] .
My client is looking to begin the interview process ASAP, so don't miss out, APPLY now!
If this wasn't exactly the role you were looking for, please apply to this role anyway, just highlight what you are looking for, apply with your CV with a brief overview of what you are looking for (The role, top 3 techs, location, salary). I can then call you to discuss your skill-set further, there may be other roles I am working on that you may be suited for.