|Recruiter:||LA International Computer Consultants Ltd|
|Listed on:||24th September|
As a business analyst you will collaborate with architects, developers and test teams to deliver operational PLM applications.
Agile Business Analyst responsibilities:
* Participating in all agile ceremonies and developing artifacts relevant for the delivery
* Support the client Product Owner responsible for confirming the requirements and managing the product backlog.
* Responsible for working with the 3 amigos to refine the backlog items to a level of detail suitable for development or configuration of a PLM
* Responsible for business analysis & requirements engineering ensuring the PLM scrum teams understand what the client needs,
* Developing Person
* User Stories
* Journey mapping
* Story mapping
* Documenting business process using BPMN diagrams
* Documenting business processes using UML
* EBOM, MBOM, Revision Rules, Options and Variants, Product Configurator, ACLs, Workflow ACLs, Type Display Rules, IRDC Templates, Unit and date effectivity, Service BOM, Physical Structure, As Built BOM, As Maintained BOM
* Knowledge of Service BOM, Physical Structure, As Built BOM, As Maintained BOM, In-Service modules
Essential Skills include:
* PLM experience ideally Siemens Teamcentre
* Using collaboration tools e.g. Jira and Confluence
* 3 years business analysis experience in a client facing team (not internal development), successfully implementing software development projects using agile methodologies, in a high-tech development environment with cross functional teams.
* Solid understanding of software development life cycle models as well as expert knowledge of agile project management principles and practices.
* Experience of working in a fast paced, continuous integration environment
* Prior experience with agile methodologies with enterprise-level application development projects.
* A recognised Business Analysis qualification at Professional level, preferably a member of BCS, CCBA or CBAP
* Experience working with agile delivery teams
* Good understanding of Scrum
* A track record of managing change with users, experience in delivering systems analysis and determining requirements on applications development projects
* Knowledge and experience of modelling business and functional requirements preferably within an established/structured method
* UX&D experience: wireframes, user personas, user stories & user journeys
* Experience of leading application designs & specifications: functional and non-functional and of maintaining traceability, throughout;
Due to the nature and urgency of this post, candidates holding or who have held high level security clearance in the past are most welcome to apply. Please note successful applicants will be required to be security cleared prior to appointment which can take up to a minimum 10 weeks.
LA International Computer Consultants Ltd is an HMG Approved Consultancy and operates as an IT & Engineering Consultancy or as an Employment Business & Agency, depending upon the precise nature of the work, for security cleared jobs or non-clearance vacancies, we welcome applications from all sections of the community and from people with diverse experience and backgrounds.
Award Winning LA International Computer Consultants Ltd (Recruiter Awards for Excellence - Best IT, Best Public Sector & Gold Awards) and the most prestigious award that any business can receive The Queens Award for Enterprise: International Trade 2015.
Contact Name: Helen Warham
Job ID: 2856552